Love comes in six different shapes and sizes and each one is powerful unto itself. Combined, Love becomes the most powerful force on the planet - and it's free.
In Greek, there are six different words for that one word in English:
• Agape: soulful love – the love of humanity
• Philia: deep friendship, brotherly love
• Eros: passion, sex
• Ludos: affection, playful towards children and others; includes flirting
• Pragma: deep lasting love between partners
• Philautia: love of self – equated to self-worth